Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions Search Home Chat Find other members
Xbox Clubhouse : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.4 Xbox Clubhouse > Xclusive House > MonsterCable (official) > Using headphones with Xbox 360
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chooziedoozie

Gamer Tag:

Using headphones with Xbox 360

How can I connect my Pioneer headphones to my Xbox 360? I don't see any connections such as RCA jacks on my console.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2006 10:42 PM
chooziedoozie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chooziedoozie Find more posts by chooziedoozie Add chooziedoozie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krillian Hex
The Don

Gamer Tag: Krillian Hex

There are several ways this could be done. I would assume that you dont mind disconnecting the Audio L/R composite rca jacks from the back of your TV. If the headphones connect through a 1/8th miniplug, then you will need to buy a Y-cable converter (female composite rca to female 1/8 miniplug) That should do the trick.

If your headphone uses composite RCA jacks, then just buy a female to female rca connector for the left and the right plug.

Or just connect the rca to the output audio jacks of your TV.

Krillian Hex dot Com is my personal site about me.

Old Post 01-24-2006 02:17 AM
Krillian Hex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krillian Hex Click here to Send Krillian Hex a Private Message Visit Krillian Hex's homepage! Find more posts by Krillian Hex Add Krillian Hex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Poolhustler

Gamer Tag: Poolhustler

I have my Xbox 360 connected to my home theater system. If you have a similar setup you could just connect your headphones to the home theater system. Otherwise, the above suggestions are pretty much the only other way to directly connect the headphones to the Xbox.

XBoxLiveBoards.com

Get Unlimited Game Rentals! Free Trial!

Old Post 01-26-2006 04:02 AM
Poolhustler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Poolhustler Click here to Send Poolhustler a Private Message Visit Poolhustler's homepage! Find more posts by Poolhustler Add Poolhustler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote